Do’s and Don'ts of Bandhavgarh National Park
- Drive slowly in the park so that you can see, observe and enjoy your trip without disturbing the wildlife.
- Keep to the specified roads and trails. Driving off track you may trample growing trees and cause disturbance to resting animals and their young ones.
- Respect the wild animals and maintain a safe distance from them. Remember you are in their home and they should get the first priority.
- Be seated in your vehicle as it is dangerous to get down at any points in the park. This is for your own safety and for the safety of the wildlife.
- Do not get disappointed if you don't see a tiger. There are many other interesting creatures that you will come across. Gather memories to cherish for the lifetime.
- Please remember that the park is not a zoo and you won’t see wildlife everywhere in the park. Witness the breathtaking scenery of the park that makes it a must visit destination for the tourists.
- Keep the park pollution free. While you are inside the park please put your non-biodegradable litter (thin cans, plastic, glass bottle, metal foils etc.) into the bag provided and dispose it off when moving out of the park.
- Please attain the services of Nature Guides that is provided in the park for your benefit. They are a great help to you in spotting wildlife and ensuring you not to lose your way in the forest.
- Do not smoke or light campfires in the forest. Accidental fire can destroy this wonderful jungle in no time.